Appearing in "What If Juggernaut was the last man on Earth?"Edit
- Earth-9796 (First appearance)
Synopsis for "What If Juggernaut was the last man on Earth?"Edit
The Juggernaut is the sole survivor of the Sentinels attack against everyone on Earth, having killed the Fantastic Four, Avengers, X-Men and everyone else. He makes his way around the world until he ultimately finds Magneto and learns more details about what happened. Because the Juggernaut had killed Charles Xavier, there was no one to rally the mutants and stop the Sentinels.
- No special notes.
- Starring the Juggernaut. No one can stop the Juggernaut but not for the reason you think! The step-brother of Professor X finds himself in a world where no one fears him, no one hates him, and no one can stop him from sealing his own fate!
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss What If? Vol 2 94 on the forums
- Images from What If? Vol 2 94
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|