Appearing in "What If... Captain Marvel Had Not Died?"Edit
- Heimdall (First appearance)
Synopsis for "What If... Captain Marvel Had Not Died?"Edit
Captain Marvel discovers his cancer years earlier and with the help of Reed Richards, Doctor Strange and Don Blake, his cancer is cured. Unfortunately, there is a side effect, resulting in Captain Marvel becoming a plague carrier, spreading sickness around the galaxy until he is confronted by the Silver Surfer.
- No special notes.
- "What if Captain Marvel had Lived?" An alternate time line from events in the classic "Death of Capt. Marvel"; Mar-Vell stops the war between the Skrulls and the Kree. In the process he becomes the deadliest man in the galaxy.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss What If? Vol 2 14 on the forums
- Images from What If? Vol 2 14
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Not on Marvel Unlimited.
- Not on Marvel Digital.
- Not on Comixology.
|Like this? Let us know!|