Appearing in "A Deal With Darkoth"Edit
- Fantastic Four (Only in flashback)
- Doctor Doom (Only in flashback)
- Desmond Pitt's son (Only in flashback)
- Tom Barclay (First appearance)
Synopsis for "A Deal With Darkoth"Edit
Mephisto is still angry that Thor "cheated" him out of human souls and spies on Dr. Blake meeting with Brenda Barclay, and infertile woman who Blake hires as his receptionist. Mephisto summons up Darkoth and offers to release him from Hell if he delivers Don's soul to him. Darkoth enters Blake's apartment to kill him in his sleep, but refuses and flees at the last moment. Don becomes Thor and pursues, but Mephisto takes control of Darkoth to force him into a fight. Thor senses goodness in Darkoth and drives out Mephisto's influence, but Darkoth begs to be let go so he can go to his proper reward, outside Mephisto's grasp. Mephisto sends demons to try and claim Darkoth's soul as he dies again, but Thor defends Darkoth until his spirit finally escapes Mephisto's reach. As a gesture of respect to Darkoth, Don arranges for the Barclays to adopt his orphaned son.
Appearing in "The Golden Apples of Immortality"Edit
Synopsis for "The Golden Apples of Immortality"Edit
Tyr, Loki, and their army burn Idunn's home, take Idunn hostage and steal the Golden Apples, which they feed to Nidhogg. When the Warriors Three learn of the missing apples, they notify Odin who tells the Asgardians. When Loki spies Jolena outside of Asgard he learns that she and Odin have truly ended their romance, giving him second thoughts. However, Tyr and the army boldly confront Odin.
- No special notes.
- Loki’s latest plot is in full motion as he tries to steal the Golden Apples of Immortality from Idunn. Meanwhile, Thor is caught in a fatal bid between Mephisto and Darkoth!
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Thor Vol 1 325 on the forums
- Images from Thor Vol 1 325
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Thor Vol 1 325 on Marvel Unlimited.
- Thor Vol 1 325 on Marvel Digital.
- Thor Vol 1 325 on Comixology.
|Like this? Let us know!|