- There be many Gods worshipped on this earth, Father Coza, throughout this universe... they are given truth by the strength of faith and thus, through belief and prayer, all are made true... all spring from the same universal higher force. Your faith is not misplaced. Go -- save yourself and the woman! You can! You have the faith! You have the strength! Go! Do it!
- -- Thor
Appearing in "The Miracle of Storm"Edit
- Sal (Thug working for Angelo Simoni)
- Eddie (Thug working for Angelo Simoni)
- Angelo Simoni (First appearance)
- Frankie (Thug working for Angelo Simoni)
- Mrs. Sheehan (Pregnant parishioner of Father Coza's church)
Synopsis for "The Miracle of Storm"Edit
Thor interrupts a mugging and takes the wounded victim, a priest, into his church. He changes into Don Blake and removes a broken knife blade from Father Coza's arm. When Coza recovers, he reveals that the church is being pressured by Angelo Simoni to close, so the mobster can replace it with an office building. In the midst of a crisis of faith, Coza is prepared to give up. That night, Thor visits Simoni and warns him not to endanger the church or Coza, Frightened, Simoni reveals that an attack is already in progress. At the church, Simoni's men set a fire, interrupting Coza's counseling session with Mrs. Sheehan, a pregnant parishioner. Coza escapes, leaving Mrs. Sheehan. When he sees Thor extinguishing the fire, he races into the church to rescue her. Thor uses a giant cross to support a collapsing wall, helping them escape. Later, Coza tells Blake that Thor was a sign from God, instructing him to continue his work. As cleanup progresses, a repentant Simoni donates a large sum of money to the church to help the rebuilding effort.
Appearing in "The Legendary Gods of Asgard"Edit
Synopsis for "The Legendary Gods of Asgard"Edit
Pinups and a brief write-up of various Asgardians.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Thor Vol 1 303 on the forums
- Images from Thor Vol 1 303
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Not on Marvel Unlimited.
- Not on Marvel Digital.
- Not on Comixology.
|Like this? Let us know!|