The Sea of Marmora has a branch that extends right up to the city walls of Asgard itself. Situated on a plateau, the Sea of Marmora's level is higher than that of Asgard. It has flooded Asgard more than once. The northern reaches of the sea are regularly frozen, and Asgardians ice-fish there, using reel-rifles.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of Sea of Marmora
- Images related to Sea of Marmora
- Locations Related to Sea of Marmora
- Location Gallery: Sea of Marmora
- Marvel Staff members who were born in Sea of Marmora
Links and References