- Bring me all the mead you can carry. And your fairest maiden.
- -- Thor
Appearing in "The Strongest Viking There Is, Part Two"Edit
- Thor (Only in flashback)
- Heimdall (Only in flashback)
- Toothgnasher (Only in flashback)
- Toothgrinder (Only in flashback)
- Atlanteans (Only in flashback)
- Unnamed Spirit of Vengeance (Only in flashback)
- Unnamed dragon
- Asgard (Only in flashback)
- Midgard (Only in flashback)
- Thor's Chariot (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "The Strongest Viking There Is, Part Two"Edit
In Asgard, Thor returns home beaten and bloody, while back on Midgard, Bodolf the Black revels in his victory over the thunder god. He continued to conquer anything and everything, but it never seemed enough. One night, after Bodolf erupts into a rage, a young woman prays to Thor for help, and he cannot help but answer. Thor flies back to Midgard and attacks Bodolf once more. They battle their way down through the Atlantic Ocean, and all across the surface of the world. Their blows heard and felt from the land that will one day become America, to K'un-Lun, to the Northern Wilds and on the plains of Africa. Finally, back in Norway, Loki arrives and begins to goad Bodolf to fight harder, wanting to see Thor's face smashed in, but this only enrages Bodolf against Loki. While Bodolf is busy with Loki, Thor gets his second wind, and smashes Bodolf straight down into the earth. In Alfheim, in the present day, Loki and Dario Agger are supervising a group of men trying to kill a dragon. Dario is not very happy with being dragged into a cave and told a story. But when all is done, Loki has Dario's men drink the dragon's blood, and the screaming begins again.
- No special notes.
- • You wouldn’t like this Viking when he’s angry…
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|