Warning! This comic has a very recent publication date and may contain spoilers!
Read beyond this point at your own risk!
Appearing in "The Untold Origin of Mjolnir"Edit
- Rock Trolls (Only in flashback)
- Ulik (Only in flashback)
- God Tempest (Only in flashback) (First appearance)
- Asgardians (Only in flashback)
- Dwarves (Only in flashback)
- Eitri (Only in flashback)
- Space Sharks (Only in flashback)
- Omnipotence City
- Nidavellir (Only in flashback)
- Skornheim (Only in flashback)
- Skornheim Mountains (Only in flashback)
- Asgard (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "The Untold Origin of Mjolnir"Edit
Mjolnir has hauled Jane to Omnipotence City. There she meets the Librarian, who tells her of the ancient God Tempest, a cosmic storm of unbridled power. Eons ago, this storm came to Asgard, where it battled Odin. Odin eventually prevailed and trapped the Storm in a hunk of Uru. He then took it to Eitri, and had them forge it into a weapon. They later presented a war hammer to him, and Odin discovered that the Storm was still trapped inside, unwilling to be tamed. Odin places several enchantments on it and soon forgot about it, until a young Thor discovered it. Mjolnir, then hauls Jane away again, but the Librarian tells himself that all such tales end the same way, with death and destruction.
- No special notes.
- • Forged from the mystical metal known as Uru, Thor’s Hammer is the key to a power that only the worthy can wield.
• But what makes one worthy to carry this weapon? Is it destiny? Or does the hammer choose its partner? • Discover the storied history of Thor’s greatest ally — The MIGHTY MJOLNIR!
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit