- Nothing good can come of that seed being here, Sif. Nothing.
- -- Thor
Appearing in "The Silence"Edit
Synopsis for "The Silence"Edit
In Broxton, Pastor Mike begins his sermon and wants to talk about the end of the world, while at an unnamed planet, the Silver Surfer summons his master Galactus to feast. The Surfer then leaves to find another planet, and senses a source of power that could feed him for ages, and goes to seek it out. Back in Broxton, Pastor Mike is discussing how living just three miles from a city full of gods has brought many questions to his mind. Three miles away, in Asgard, Thor and Sif are exploring the interior of Yggdrasil, which has been split open. As they approach the root, they are attacked by creatures that work like the World Tree's immune system. Back above, Loki is arguing with a dwarf about a helmet that he had purchased and is now being withheld from him. The Warriors Three vouch for him (sort of) and Loki heads down into the tree to try and save his brother. Loki helps free Thor and Sif from the creatures, and after heading further down they find the Worldheart. Bringing it back up, Odin takes it, while Thor and Sif "celebrate", Thor was wounded by the creatures, but instead of bleeding it glows. Back at the church, Pastor Mike is locking up when Natalie approaches him and begins to question her faith. While high above, the Silver Surfer has returned to the Earth.
- No special notes.
- It’s a shining, golden, new age for the Thunder God and Matt Fraction and Olivier Coipel are back to lead the charge! Thor and Sif dive deep into the heart of the fractured World Tree to reclaim an artifact from beyond time and space, an artifact that attracts the attention of the Silver Surfer. And when a herald such as he arrives on Earth, the arrival of his master is certain to follow. Prepare for the return of the World Eater…prepare for the return of Galactus! Fans can’t miss an all new behind the scenes look at the highly anticipated major motion picture with a sneak peek at some of the art!
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Mighty Thor Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Images from Mighty Thor Vol 1 1
Links and ReferencesEdit