Warning! This comic has a very recent publication date and the article below may contain spoilers!
Read beyond this point at your own risk!
Appearing in "The Tomorrow Girls"Edit
- King Thor
- Thor (Young Thor)
- Thor (Dargo Ktor)
- Avengers (One Million BC)
- Thor (As Frog Thor)
- Jane Foster
Synopsis for "The Tomorrow Girls"Edit
The Goddesses of Thunder use some Time Diamonds to see the highlight of Thor, accidentally traveling to the viking age, one million BC and the 26th century, before finally finding the Thor they were looking for - Jane Foster. They grew up hearing tales of her heroism and being inspired by her.
Appearing in "The Lord of the Realms"Edit
- Dark Elves
- Fire Demons
- Roxxon Energy Corporation
- Mountain Giant Infant
- Light Elves
- Asgardians (Only in flashback)
- Jane Foster (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Asgardia (Only in flashback)
- Earth (Appears in flashback and main story)
Synopsis for "The Lord of the Realms"Edit
Malekith tours the Ten Realms, vising a family of Dark Elves before going on to attack other realms. He then watches as Jane Foster dies, only to be disappointed when he learns of her survival.
- No special notes.
- THE LAST GOODBYE!
“The Death of the Mighty Thor” has come and gone. But Jane Foster’s power to inspire lives on — even in the far future! Don’t miss the tribute to Jason Aaron’s epic tale of Thor and the mighty hammer Mjolnir, drawn by rising star Jen Bartel! And with or without a Thor, the War of Realms continues. As Malekith’s power grows, the realms will fall — and who is left to stop him? Eisner Award–winning artist Ramón Pérez kicks off the next stage of Jason Aaron’s ongoing saga.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Mighty Thor: At the Gates of Valhalla Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Images from Mighty Thor: At the Gates of Valhalla Vol 1 1
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Not on Marvel Unlimited.
- Mighty Thor: At the Gates of Valhalla Vol 1 1 on Marvel Digital.
- Mighty Thor: At the Gates of Valhalla Vol 1 1 on Comixology.
|Like this? Let us know!|