- Me? I'm the God of Stories. I'm Loki.
- -- Loki
Appearing in "The Magic Theater"Edit
Synopsis for "The Magic Theater"Edit
3,000 years ago, somewhere in Scandinavia a storm has been battering a small village for three days. The Skald of the tribe knows a magic to tame the storm and harness the gods to his bidding. In the present, Old King Loki continues his narrative to his younger self. Loki falls into blackness and is confronted by his former self, Ikol as well as his younger self. They tell him of the decision he must now make. He then gets a phone call (His ringtone is Daft Punk), from Verity to tell him that he can choose the better path and not the one the future version of him has laid out. He hangs up from her and remembers what Odin had told him, "Remember what a lie is." So he chooses a path all his own, because he now has it figured out. A lie is nothing but a story. And stories can be rewritten and it is time to tell a different story. Back in the physical realm, Loki begins to burn and explodes, hurling Old King Loki eight months into the future. Right in the midst of an Incursion. Back in the past, the Skald has a new story to tell, one that no one has ever heard before. Eight months later, Verity can now read stories, because she understands stories as well, when there is a knock at her door. In walks the all-new Loki - God of Stories.
- No special notes.
- • Loki began his third life by annihilating the soul of his second - his better, purer self. Now he pays the price.
• King Loki has won the game. Loki is burning. There is no way out. • What lie - or truth - will save him now?
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Loki: Agent of Asgard Vol 1 13 on the forums
- Images from Loki: Agent of Asgard Vol 1 13
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|