- I think he has made a noble religion of loneliness. But his love will follow you.
- -- Sif
Appearing in "Seeds of Destruction, Part Two"Edit
- Alien Intelligence (First appearance)
- Alien Ship
Synopsis for "Seeds of Destruction, Part Two"Edit
After Skuttlebutt crashes into the station, Bill frees Sif from some wreckage and they catch up. Bill tells Sif that a strange ship intercepted them and kidnapped Ti Asha Ra. After following the ship for days, it suddenly made a sharp turn and headed straight for the station. Sif finds the body of Ti Asha Ra, having apparently been killed in the crash. A strange haze seems to be coming over their minds, as Sif suddenly remembers Gaea and what she was supposed to be doing.
- No special notes.
- • After the devastation of last issue, death and destiny come crashing down in deep space.
• Can the burly Beta Ray Bill and the scorching Sif deny their fiery past? • Do they want to?
- No trivia.
- Collected in Sif: Journey Into Mystery Complete Collection TPB #1
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|