- Gods should rule us no more. We rule our Gods. We live in them. Your time of power is over. The time of the Manchester Gods has begun.
Appearing in "Manchester Gods, Part One"Edit
- Celtic Gods
- Captain Britain (Brian Braddock)
- King Arthur
- All-Mothers of Asgardia
- Silent Ones (First appearance)
- Engels (First appearance)
- Speaker for the Silent Ones (First appearance)
- The Vale
Synopsis for "Manchester Gods, Part One"Edit
In the land of Otherworld, new gods are born - the Manchester Gods. The Celtic powers send Caber to Asgardia to seek assistance, but the All-Mothers remind them of the non-interference pact between their realms and that the Celts did not aid Asgard when The Serpent threatened everything. Still, the All-Mothers secretly send Loki, knowing he would have gone anyway, to assist. Once there, Loki sees the Celtic powers attempt to stop these new gods only to fail miserably. While in the realm of Otherworld, Hela also has a mission for Loki. To steal her a drink from the Holy Grail, in order to heal all her wounds recently suffered.
- No special notes.
- • The MANCHESTER GODS dread URBAN PANTHESISM arises in the north of Otherworld, the
British Subconscious! • Don’t look panicked. We just mean “Civil War”. A Civil War that Asgardia refuses to interfere in. Publicly. Behind the scenes, Loki is a one-man intervention force. • Also: Secret mission from Hela!
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit