Appearing in "Time After Time, Part One"Edit
- The Avengers (Cameo)
- Newton's unidentified trap dimension
- Bones of Eh-Yuh
- Wiccan's Cloak
- Crystal of Woi (First appearance)
- Eye of Agamotto
- Mark of Sorrow (First appearance)
- Nina's Guns
- Bindings of the Demon K'Hur
- Eye of True North (First appearance)
- Constellation Lasso (First appearance)
- Wasp's Suit
- Bio-Synthetic Wings (Cameo)
- Spider-Armor MK IV (Cameo)
- Mjolnir (Cameo)
- Captain America's Uniform
- Wings (Cameo)
Synopsis for "Time After Time, Part One"Edit
Doctor Strange and the other Sorcerers Supremes are trapped in a puzzle dimension. After finally managing to escape and return to Earth, they find Isaac Newton has taken down the Avengers.
- No special notes.
- THE ISSUE EVERYONE WILL BE TALKING ABOUT!
• The craziest comic Marvel publishes gets even crazier this issue. • After being betrayed by one of their own, Doctor Strange and the Sorcerers Supreme are banished to a dark, magical dimension where everything is out to kill them! And you’re trapped with them! • Can you and the Sorcerers escape this maze-like madness?
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Doctor Strange and the Sorcerers Supreme Vol 1 6 on the forums
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Not on Marvel Unlimited.
- Not on Marvel Digital.
- Not on Comixology.
|Like this? Let us know!|