- Let the Orb of Agamotto reveal twin lands of snow and flame -- Where the frost giant Ymir did congeal -- From whom gods and giants came! Warm winds to north from Niflheim did blow, and mighty glaciers did enwrap -- Muspelheim to flow -- and fill the yawning Ginnungagap!
Appearing in "To Hela and Back"Edit
- Doctor Druid
- The Hulk
- Scarlet Witch
- Pip the Troll
- Drax the Destroyer
- Thor (Eric Masterson)
- Somewhere between dimensions
Synopsis for "To Hela and Back"Edit
After being turned to glass and shattered by Thanos, the shards of Thor are brought back to Doctor Strange's Sanctum Sanctorum. There he divines that the only way to restore him is to take the shards to Ginnungagap, and recite a spell from the Book of Vishanti. But to get there, they have to go through Hela, Fire-Trolls, and Frostlings.
- No special notes.
- Infinity Gauntlet Tie-In
Doc gathers the far-flung heroes, including the Hulk, Drax, Thor, Dr. Doom and Firelord, to prepare for the last attack on Thanos. Gearing up for the incredible final issue of The Infinity Gauntlet.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Doctor Strange, Sorcerer Supreme Vol 1 35 on the forums
- Images from Doctor Strange, Sorcerer Supreme Vol 1 35
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Not on Marvel Unlimited.
- Not on Marvel Digital.
- Not on Comixology.
|Like this? Let us know!|