Appearing in "Madcapped!"Edit
- Daredevil (Matt Murdock)
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker)
- Fantastic Four
- Doctor Strange
- The Hulk
- Hit-Monkey (Only in flashback)
- X-Force (Only in flashback)
- Psylocke (Only in flashback)
- Phantomex (Only in flashback)
- Nightcralwer (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "Madcapped!"Edit
Deadpool is on a mission to kill Matt Murdock, when he is interrupted by Madcap. During the fight, Thor arrives and at Daredevil's request, he fries both Deadpool and Madcap with lightning, reducing them both to a mixed pile of ashes. When they heal, Madcap is now inside Deadpool's mind and is the voice in the white caption boxes. Years later, Deadpool is once again out to kill Matt Murdock (who he now knows is Daredevil), when he is once again interrupted, this time by Luke Cage and Thor (again). But now that Deadpool knows Madcap is inside him, Wade has a plan. He and Madcap work together to have Luke and Thor rip Wade's body in half, with his mind going into one side and Madcap going into the other side of the body. After healing, before going their separate ways, they both realize that they will miss each other.
- Per issue notes, this story takes place before Secret Invasion.
- • Written by Ben Acker and Ben Blacker, the mad minds behind “The Thrilling Adventure Hour”!
• Answering the most asked question since Deadpool’s new series began… • “Whatever Happened to the White Caption Boxes?” • Featuring Thor, Daredevil, Luke Cage and…Madcap?!?
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|