- When the truth is the sharpest knife, no need to turn to lies. Sera, delightful Sera, your very best friend in the world...is suffering eternally. She sends her love.
- -- Malekith
Appearing in "Priceless, Part Six"Edit
Synopsis for "Priceless, Part Six"Edit
In Heven, Angela has succeeded in throwing the baby into the furnace. She did this to repay her debt to Heven, using the Surtur energy in the babe to reignite Heven's furnace. She then dives in after the baby, and upon reaching it, she surrounds and protects the child from the flames, repeating 'Nothing for nothing. Everything has its price.' She hands the little girl to the Odinson, who returns her to her mother, and Angela over as a prisoner. Back in Asgardia, Angela recovers in the dungeon, and explains to Odin and Freyja how this paid off all her debts and now she owes nothing to anyone. Odin and Freyja discuss what to do with her, and they decide to restore her, and as they walk off, their newborn daughter, named Laussa, looks on with totally black eyes. Later, Angela confronts "Sera," revealing that she knows that something is off. "Sera" then changes shape into Malekith. Malekith reveals how he knew so much about Sera. That at the end of the first war with Heven, Freyja was so enraged that she went to the Norns, and made a deal. She condemned the Angels of Heven to be a slave race to Hela in Hel upon their deaths. Cutting off the root of Heven from Yggdrasil and casting it into Hel. It was in Hel that Malekith met Sera after she had died.
- Collected in Angela: Asgard's Assassin TPB #1
- • ANGELA DID WHAT!?!?!?
• (Aside from get a new costume.) • In the climax of a battle between Heven and Asgard, both their futures are changed forever. • So... how is Sera alive? Clue: :(
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Angela: Asgard's Assassin Vol 1 6 on the forums
- Images from Angela: Asgard's Assassin Vol 1 6
Links and ReferencesEdit